We accept returns of furniture within 30 days of delivery under the following conditions:
- The furniture is returned to us in the same condition that it was received in.
- Customer pays for return shipping (initial shipping charges are non-refundable).
- 10% restocking fee applies to any returns.
The following steps outline the returns process. Generally, the returns process takes 4-6 weeks depending on where the customer is located.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us of return request. We will approve/deny the request within 3-5 business days.
- Your customer service support will reach offer a quote for return shipping and at that time collect your credit card details to purchase shipping. Note: we do not store credit card information of customers under any condition.
- Customer is required to re-package furniture as it was shipped to them. White Glove shipments include free blanket wrapping service.
- Once we receive the furniture we will inspect it and then issue a refund to your card (minus 10% restocking fee).
We reserve the right to replace products that are damaged in route to the customer. We personally inspect all items prior to shipment to ensure that all items are sent in satisfactory condition. It is therefore imperative that you check your products upon delivery for any damage. We are unable to replace any furniture that is accepted from the carrier as undamaged.
Did we answer all your questions? If not, please email us at email@example.com.